With over 110 years of history, Ferguson Marine is renowned worldwide for delivering engineering services across a range of industry sectors. Whilst best known for our ship building capability, the company has delivered tailored solutions to support applications in materials handling, fluids distribution, system hydraulics, power distribution and management, and civil engineering.
Ferguson Marine Overview
Over the last century the experience and know-how in the design and build of special purpose vessels have been synonymous with building the Ferguson name. This inheritance of craftsmanship and proven performance is backed by a forward looking policy and technical ability which is the hallmark of Ferguson Marine. Our capabilities include:
- Extensive new-build shipbuilding experience in producing a wide range of vessel types including ferries, dredgers, patrol and research vessels – combining traditional knowledge with cutting edge design and construction methods
- Repairs, refits and conversions of all types of vessels serving the marine, oil and gas and renewables markets
- Comprehensive capabilities in all sectors covering design, engineering, fabrication, hydraulics, electrical, joinery and project management
- An ISO9001:2008 accredited company with proven reputation for quality and on-time delivery
- Focus on managing sustainability requirements and achieving continuous improvement in fleet availability, reliability and overhaul cycle reduction
Continuing to Evolve
With our new owners, Clyde Blowers Capital, we stand on a strong platform and are equipped for future growth. Together we are now taking the next steps in the exceptional story of Ferguson Marine, driving the company forward as a leading marine engineering business. Our growth is based on the knowledge of our people, the quality of our work, the development of new innovative solutions and continuing to work closely with our many customers.
With roles across both office management and operations and skilled trades, we have a variety of opportunities available. If you are interested in joining our team and working at the forefront of the marine engineering industry, please email your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ferguson Marine senior management team includes:
Head of Projects & Production
Chief Naval Architect
Director of Business Development
Head of HR
Planning & Quality Manager
Head of Procurement
Our senior management team is supported by managers, operations, foremen and our core shipyard team.
To speak to a member of the Ferguson team please telephone +44 (0) 1475 742 300